Thursday, October 20, 2011

Heart Pounding Boxing with Donaire Narvaez live fight

Surely, it will be a heartpounding boxing match, the upcoming Donaire vs Narvaez live fight. I know it because I've previously seen these two fighters slug it out with their respective opponents in the middle of the boxing ring.

What is exciting about this upcoming match is that whoever wins in the fight, will probably have another chance at not just the prestige of becoming the best pound for pound in the division but also the throne in taking the 2 belts, WBC and WBO plus to have the most wanted head in the 128 pound division. I am for the Pinoy in this upcoming live fight of Omar and Nonito so I go for Donaire and as for Omar Narvaez, well good luck to him. I hope he could avoid the very strong punches of the Filipino Flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment