Sunday, March 13, 2011

[NEWS] 110313 Park Jae Bum, “I have always wanted to apologise to 2PM, I missed them a lot.”

Source: DKPOPNES.NET: "Park Jae Bum, “I have always wanted to apologise to 2PM, I missed them a lot.”


Park Jae Bum expressed that his sorry heart and longing for the 2PM members.

Park Jae Bum’s long-awaited comeback at a guerrilla concert was featured in the March 12 broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly”.

He recently left an official message of apology, on his fan community website, to 2PM and former company, JYP Entertainment. Addressing this issue, he said, “I am now participating in broadcast activities and have released an album. I wrote the message in hope to clear things up. In my heart, I have always wanted to apologise.”

He then confessed, “I have not been contacting 2PM, though. I think I would be very happy if we bumped into each other while carrying out broadcast activities. I missed 2PM the most. It would be great if they missed me too.”

“I have only been able to express my heart through messages but I want to personally apologise to 2PM,” he expressed, conveying his apologetic heart again.

Reporter: Jeon Won
Credit: Newsen
Article: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201103122209501001

Translated by: crystalheng @ W2D
May be taken out with credits"

No comments:

Post a Comment